Your guide to Graduation
Congratulations on receiving your invitation to Graduation!
When you graduate you'll automatically progress from being a student to being a graduate or ‘alumnus' and join the University of Huddersfield global alumni network covering more than 130 countries. You can continue to access support for your career and business, as well as keep in touch with fellow alumni and the University, via the Alumni Office. We are here to support you as alumni.
As a start, we've worked with your fellow alumni to prepare this handy guide to Graduation to help you get the most from your celebrations. We hope you find it useful. If you have any questions about becoming an alumnus, please just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help. (For matters specifically about graduation, please email email@example.com and colleagues in Registry will be happy to assist you. Alternatively visit https://www.hud.ac.uk/graduation/)
Throughout the graduation ceremonies there will be a roving photographer on campus and the photos will be posted as soon as possible after each ceremony on the Alumni Facebook page.
As a Huddersfield alumnus you can benefit from:
- Free careers advice for up to three years after graduation
- On-going access to graduate-level jobs via the University’s Job Shop
- Help to start up your own business for up to five years after graduation
- Access to professional networking events
- Complimentary tickets to prestigious events on campus
- Discounts on continuing study
- Free access to the Library
- Discounted life membership of the Students’ Union
Once again, congratulations on your forthcoming graduation! We look forward to celebrating with you and formally welcoming you as alumni on the day!